§ 1. Definitions
All terms listed below and written with a capital letter will be defined as follows for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. Terms and Conditions of Sale – this set of terms and conditions governs sales.
2. Website – the sale of Catalogues and Tickets by means of on-line transactions conducted by the Administrator by means of the website found under the domain name: http://laznia.pl
3. Łaźnia CCA– Łaźnia Centre for Contemporary Art in Gdańsk, 80-767 Gdańsk, ul. Jaskółcza 1, NIP: 583-25-52-296, REGON: 191571237, tel: +48 (58) 305 40 50, fax: +48 (58) 305 26 80.
4. Catalogues – books published by Łaźnia CCA and described in detail on the Website.
5. Ticket – evidence of eligibility to attend a designated screening of a film in the Cinema, in the seat assigned to it, available for purchase or reservation by means of the Website. A Ticket purchased by means of the Website is sent via electronic mail as a PDF file.
6. Customer – a natural person, legal person, or organizational entity without the status of a legal person that is legally capable, with the provision that any Customer that intends to use the Website for business purposes or that represents a legal person is not defined as a consumer under the law. Before using the Website, a representative of a legal person is additionally required to send to the Operator the relevant power of attorney for such representation.
7. Contract – a civil law agreement, concluded by means of placing an order for an item, the subject of which is the sale of a Catalogue.
8. Order – declaration of the intent to buy a Catalogue or Ticket, subject to the conditions laid down in these Terms and Conditions of Sale and the offer presented on the Website by clicking the order button located on the Website and afterwards filling in the application form that is generated and appears as a result.
§ 2 General provisions
1. The Terms and Conditions of Sale define the terms and conditions for reserving and purchasing tickets and for the sale of Directories by Łaźnia CCA by means of its Website.
2. Sales and reservations made by means of the Website represent the conclusion of a remote Contract between the Łaźnia CCA and the Customer.
3. Any person placing an order or making a reservation by means of the Website is required to read the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
4. By placing an order or making a reservation by means of the Website, the Customer acknowledges he has read the Terms and Conditions of Sale, and confirms his acceptance of them in their the current form.
6. Łaźnia CCA will endeavour to maintain the proper functioning of the Website.
7. Information concerning any technically-related suspension of operations, technical problems or failures, as well as the associated consequences for the Customer, will be posted on the Website’s home page.
§ 3 Conclusion of a contract for the sale of Catalogues and Tickets
1. An order can be placed by clicking the order button located on the Website and then filling in the application form is generated afterwards.
2. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after 15.00, and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, will be processed at 12 noon the following day.
3. After making a selection, the Customer executes payment by means of the payment site run by payu.pl, in accordance with the relevant regulations of the company, available on its domain.
4. Each order is verified in an automated manner by the sending of a message via electronic mail to the address provided by the Customer.
5. Łaźnia CCA reserves the right to verify each order and to refuse to implement an order without providing a reason, particularly if it has reason to question the legitimacy of the contract.